The BC Economic Development Association (BCEDA) announced the winners of the 2017 BC Economic Dev
Monday, June 19, 2017 - 10:51am
You must to get Member Pricing
2015 BC Economic Summit - Community Discount
Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 8:00am to Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 9:00pm
The BCEDA BC Economic Summit takes you out of the office and gives you the space to imagine, create and discuss key issues facing economic developers, local aboriginal and non-aboriginal leaders, community planners, and more, with some of the most creative and strategic minds in the industry. This year's Summit, From the Ground Up, is designed for the engaged, the innovators, the leaders, and the learners who strive to unlock and execute strategies that will achieve new levels of economic growth and prosperity in our communities. Connect with forward-looking strategic leaders to learn how to increase productivity, competitiveness, and make the most of your community's economic development potential. The program features keynote presentations by distinguished experts, relevant, highly practical and interactive workshops on hot topics.
Do not miss the following selection of great topics:
- Creating Memorable Communities, Lanie McMullin
- Q&A with Senior Staff from the Ministry of Jobs, Tourism and Skills Training
- Q&A with the Executive Directors of the Ministry of Trade and Investment
- Survivors's Guide to Economic Development
- Successful Strategies to Attract and Retain Downtown Retailers
- Making Economic Development Work for Aboriginal Communities
- Incentives and Asset-Seeking FDI, "The New Rules of the Game"
- British Columbia, Leading Canada's Western Economic Development Strategy
- Technology in BC - Here and Now
- Economic Benefits of Airports
- Clean Energy and Your Community
- From the Ground Up: Earning Public Support for Resource Development
- Hood to Coast - Lessons in Economic Development Leadership, Allison Larsen
- More sessions to be announced
BCEDA is pleased to host the IEDC Economic Development Marketing & Attraction Course immediately following the Summit. Read more here.
Information will be made available first on our Twitter accounts. Make sure you follow @BCEDAEvents and @EconomicDevBC