Invest in British Columbia
2020 Invest in BC Magazine
The official publication of the BCEDA The Invest in BC Magazine helps business owners and managers make informed decisions by profiling each of B.C.'s eight economic regions. Informed articles highlight living conditions and current business trends along with informative graphs depicting economic
data. Invest in BC magazine provides an opportunity to present your products and services to firms entering British Columbia?s market or expanding to other regions who are looking for new suppliers and partners.
- Distributed to 22,000 BCBusiness readers throughout British Columbia who are educated and influential business leaders, investors, decision makers and driven young professionals.
- 1,200 on all Harbour Air Flights in August 2020.
- All BCEDA members in B.C.
- Over 100 site selectors offices in the US and Canada.
- B.C. trade offices and Canadian consulates/embassies & high commissions in the United States and South Korea.
- Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade offices.
- Offices of the Premier of British Columbia.
- Offices of the Mayor of Vancouver and Mayor of Surrey.
- Relevant ministries of jobs, tourism and innovation and other trade organizations based in Vancouver.
- Attendees to trade shows where BCEDA is an exhibitor.
- Biggest real estate brokers.
- BC cities, townships and district offices.
Advertising opportunities are now available in the 2020 Invest in BC Magazine.
Click here to view the 2020 Invest in BC Rate Card.
Click here to view the 2019 Issue of Invest in BC or click below for Regional Profiles: